Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's been a whole week since I took clippers to m hair...

And I am amazed at how much it's grown! It's about twice the length it was when I first cut it, the natural color is really showing, and it's pretty awesome.

Here it is a week ago, after it was cut:




...And here it is as of this morning:




Okay, so it's not like it sprouted a whole new head of hair overnight, but it's getting there. I'm just happy to see my natural color, hooray!

To spur my head to sprout like a Chia pet, I've been doing head massages for about 10 minutes every day, making sure I'm taking my multivitamin every day, eating lots of protein (three cheers for peanut butter!), getting exercise, staying hydrated, and attempting to keep my stress level down. The stress part is difficult, but I'm managing. Hopefully my efforts will make perfect hair-growing conditions, but if not, at least I'll be ridiculously well-nourished and athletic, right? ^_^


-Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment