Friday, April 2, 2010

I went out shopping today, and it was awesome!

Not because of the shopping (I'm not a fan), but because of a small incident that occurred in the middle of a clothing store.

I was trying on Easter dresses, and when I came out of the dressing room, there was a different attendant than when I went in. And you know what she said?

"Oh, I love your hair!"

It made my day, maybe even my week! ^_^ The first comment about my hair from someone I don't know, and it was positive. I was so thrown off balance that I accidentally dropped some of the clothes I was holding on the ground. *facepalm*

The slight embarrassment was totally worth hearing that though. *squee face!*





-Bonnie♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I happened upon your blog from naturally curly.com. I had my hair buzzed in high school - it IS freeing and fun! And someday when you're 25 like I am (and your hair will be, inevitably, longer), you'll look back at pictures and go, "WOW I was brave/badass for doing that. Go Me!"

    You look fabulous!! And your eyes pop out in the most hella awesome way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this from nc.com too---looove the haircut. very strong yet feminine. I'm tempted even more now to cut mine into a pixie.

    ReplyDelete